YORGRIP have extensive experience in the manufacture of bespoke safety, access platforms for factories, workshops, warehouses, and other commercial businesses nationwide.
YORGRIP aluminium access and safety platforms can be used to:
- Provide access to allow routine or emergency inspections to take place.
- Provide safety routes over machinery.
- A clear and safe view of machinery.
- Provide safe and stable access for the loading of supplies.
- Help employers conform to working at height regulations.
- Provide maximum grip to reduce slip hazards.
They are also:
- Light weight and easily transported.
- Come with ISO 9001 2015 quality assurance.
- Handrail/barrier options available.
We can fabricate safety platforms in stainless steel or aluminium to your specifications combined with the renowned YORGRIP safety tread panels. These design features are critical considering the HSE requirements to eliminate the risk of injury from working at height. The open construction qualities of YORGRIP panels allow the free flow of air in heat vulnerable areas. In a factory environment, YORGRIP panels can be used for a wide range of applications and individual systems can be constructed to suit your site. They can be custom built to fit around valves, pipes and awkward areas.
The YORGRIP design offers BUILT TO FIT access and safety solutions.
YORGRIP can manufacture anything from small to substantial platforms to suit your exact requirements.
GET IN TOUCH